Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm actually writing! And posting!


I am currently writing a short story submission for an anthology called Dead Rush, a collection of horror/western short stories.

My story features ancient spirits disturbed from their rest when treasure seekers invade their once great city.

Researching the Indian tribes and old towns of the mid-west has been really interesting, and I'm having fun putting it all together.

I've got until Feb. 28th to get it done. Better get back to work!

On a side note, I posted on Greg Bear's website to let him know how much I love his books, particularly Halo: Cryptum and Halo: Primordium. I really must write up proper reviews on here to truly show my appreciation, although I think I'll have to read them both again first!

No comments:

Post a Comment